As Hippocrates wrote, “The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.”
This is mind-body medicine in a nutshell. Other pediatricians, interns, and practitioners, psychologists and ABA therapists are embracing Airy Melody healing/relaxation CDs/MP3s and we hope you will too.
The narratives on our products are age appropriate, hospital friendly, and use the latest clinically-proven mind-body techniques. Dr. Daniel Kohen, an award-winning author, leading researcher, and pediatric health expert, was instrumental in reviewing our CD’s and making final adjustments.
‘Waves and Light’ is a great tool and I recommend it to all my clients! It really helps them relax and foster their recovery.Dr Sharon Glynn
We offer free downloads and cheat sheets for a variety of therapeutic circumstances:
- We offer free downloads for dual diagnosis and addiction… please contact us is you are interested in learning more.
- Practitioners: Contact us for a free sample CD/download link or to conduct research with us.
- Download our Night Terror Cheat Sheet
- Download our Asperger’s Cheat Sheet
Our relaxation/healing products feature techniques clinically proven to accelerate the body’s natural healing process.
Therapists – Airy Melody Music now offers a revolutionary, patent-pending product that can be used to help your patients reduce driving anxiety… while they are driving!
I highly recommend these soothing recordings to all my patients’ parents. They are well produced, with age-appropriate imagery and peaceful music.Dr. Daniel P. Kohen M.D.,
How to share these CDs/MP3s with your patients
If you wish to offer these therapeutic tools to your patients or their parents you can:
- Suggest they Google ‘airy melody’
- Give them an informational card about our CDs. Email us for free postcards
- Purchase our CDs at wholesale prices so you can sell them or give them to patients.
Within one week of listening to ‘Rainbows and Sunshine’ my anxious 7-year old patient was having no problem at all getting to sleep!Dr. Patricia B. Wolff, M.D