Happy Driving Stress-Reduction
Try it! ‘Happy Driving’ reduced my anxiety about driving by 100%!
Amazing! I left work feeling really stressed and anxious… actually felt better when I got home, even after driving through Boston rush-hour traffic. Especially great for people like me, who suffer from anxiety about driving.Angela Dudley
Wouldn’t it be cool if there were a proven method to; alleviate pent-up job stress… reduce anxiety about driving…. and it worked while you drive your car or truck? WELL…THERE IS!
Happy Driving Stress Reduction is a revolutionary tool by Airy Melody Music.
This patent pending tool is packed with techniques to eliminate stress and anxiety… and do it while you drive!
These techniques include:
- Thought re-framing
- Background music from all over the world
It makes driving fun! Your passengers will appreciate it too!
Arrive at YOUR next destination feeling calmer and rejuvenated!
I was skeptical at first about listening to driving meditation while driving … but I am SO glad I tried ‘Happy Driving’!
This CD really helps me calm down on my long commute… even after a stressful day at work! I am amazed at how well it works! It really helps me focus on mindfulness while driving.Norman Gross
Let Life Happen
Intro to No Big Hurry
No Big Hurry!
Gonna Lighten Up
Scripts written/performed by Sarah Freeman
Musicians/composers for background music and songs:
- Welcome to Happy Driving (2:09) : Weeping Willow (Infantino)
- Breathe (4:07) : Twilight Comes (T. J. Marino/V. Marino) |Peaceful Ruminations (Marino/Marino)
- Let Life Happnen (1:57) : Baby Needs New Shoes (Haene)
- Intro to Driving Affirmations (:38) : La Nuit (Graham)
- Driving Affirmations (5:48 ) : La Nuit (Graham) | My One True Love (Graham)
- PT Blues (Freeman) (3:20) : Paul Zutrau: bass/guitar/drum programming… Meg Flannagan: vocals
- Let Everything Be Fine (4:46) : Gathering Peace (Adams) |St. James Infirmary (Infantino)
- Intro to No Big Hurry (:28) : Mosey Along (Tametta)
- No Big Hurry (2:50) : Mosey Along (Tametta)
- Gonna Lighten Up (Freeman) (3:37) : Jay Kegan: drums… Claude Fiixler: guitar/bass… Meg Flannigan: vocals
- I Choose Peace (3:22) : Healing (Goudreau)
- Smile (2:02) : Rooster Strut (Tammetta)
- Thanks Paul (:30) : (Bach) performed by Paul Zutrau
- Paul’s Serenade (2:48) : (Bach) performed by Paul Zutrau